Build your practice at LifeClinic. LifeClinic is a separate organization from Life Time whose medical professionals offer chiropractic and/or rehabilitation services to its patients in clinical space co-located within Life Time clubs. Life Time provides non-medical management services for LifeClinic. LifeClinic’s professionals focus on whole health, with a mission to help their patients—whether Life Time members or guests—restore, maintain and optimize their bodies. You will help transform lives while building meaningful and rewarding connections as you deliver a valued service.
- To Restore, Maintain, & Optimize Human Function
WE PURSUE OUR MISSION BY:
- Screening everyone for physical risk factors (poor movement patterns and posture)
- Treating the physical (muscular, skeletal, and nervous) with an awareness of the mental emotional, and social components of the body.
- Treating those who do not have symptoms in order to prevent future symptoms and optimize health
- Chiropractic care within Life Time locations. Care includes an evaluation and a treatment plan specifically designed for each unique patient. Every treatment includes exceptional chiropractic care, manual therapy and innovative and effective rehabilitation.
- LifeClinic is currently seeking a chiropractor to provide exceptional care to our LifeClinic patients.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Passionately share LifeClinics’ Beliefs and Values
- Be self-driven in nature
- Be not only passionate about living a healthy way of life but live one themselves
- Be passionate about learning and receptive to teaching
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be passionate about educating others
- Possess a desire to be part of a team and be willing and able to work with a team of people
- Be able to provide fun, creative, and energetic patient care
- Possess exceptional manual skills
- Graduate of an accredited chiropractic program
- Current license as a chiropractor in the state of practice
- 2 years of licensed chiropractic experience required
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.