Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a
to join our team, in our new health center, in
New York, NY
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Provides Chiropractic care to client employees.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform a series of manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system
- Evaluate the functioning of the neuromuscular-skeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and interpreting x-rays
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients
- Advise patients about recommended courses of treatment
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories
- Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems
- Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters
- Order and interpret diagnostic x-rays
- Consult with and refer patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary
- Suggest and apply the use of supports such as straps, tapes, bandages, and braces if necessary
- May require other duties as assigned.
- All state licenses/certifications to practice
- Current board certificate (if applicable)
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
- CPR (BLS for community/lay responder or Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer - the copy must include the front and back of card as applicable) Certification must include “hands on” evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor. Total on-line courses will not be accepted. Course must also meet the American Heart Association (AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate.
- At least three years clinical experience
- Electronic Medical Record experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations preferred
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in New York City only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated New York City compensation is $196,771 - $216,448. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.
Street Address: 76 Ninth Ave, New York, NY 10011