We are seeking an experienced and energetic Lead Chiropractor to join us as an important part of our growth plans. If you are dedicated and ambitious, we are an excellent choice to help grow your career.
We have 6 medical centers located in the Philadelphia metro area focusing on physical rehabilitation. Our offices are staffed with MDs, Chiropractors and Medical Assistants. Our treatments focus mostly on personal injury and rehabilitation, but we are planning to grow into additional patient types and treatments.
We maintain a fast-paced, fun and flexible work environment that places a lot of value on its employees. As a Lead Chiropractor, you will be primarily responsible for working with patients and helping them with their rehabilitation needs. Beyond just providing excellent patient care, you will also research new treatment modalities that can be incorporated into our practice as well as have the opportunity, if desired, to learn all facets of running a practice. This is the perfect role for any chiropractor who wants to take their profession a step further. The key to thriving at our office is to be knowledgeable, curious, and of course, possess an attitude geared towards helping other people.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Perform intake assessments by listening to patient’s concerns and reviewing medical records.
– Conducting new patient exams and ongoing re-examinations.
– Evaluate patients’ neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
– Perform chiropractic adjustments to the spine and extremities to remove subluxations to correct the musculoskeletal system.
– Provide patients with educational resources and a recommended treatment plan that will improve their physical health and comfort.
– Recommend and apply the use of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) like, braces and straps, supports, if necessary.
– Refer patients to see other types of specialists when necessary.
– Update patient medical records at the end of every appointment and file with correct administrative department for billing and record-keeping purposes.
– Research new chiropractic techniques, technology and procedures to further refine abilities and provide a superior level of care to patients.
Qualifications and Skills:
– Excellent interpersonal skills which are essential in building relationships with patients.
– Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle a large patient load.
– Ability to empathize with patients who are in pain as well as a strong desire to help improve their quality of life.
– Strong communication and leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a close-knit team.
– Up to date on the latest chiropractic practices and a desire to provide cutting-edge care.
– Must have the dexterity and strength to perform adjustments and manipulations on patients.
– Communicating effectively in order to explain and maintain a customized patient treatment plan.
– Creating an excellent experience for patients through a friendly and focused attitude.
– Ability to listen carefully and respond in a way that is understandable to the average patient.
– Our ideal candidate possesses 3+ years of experience
– Pennsylvania Chiropractic License and Adjunctive Procedures required.
Work Hours & Benefits
– 401K with employee match
– Yearly performance-based bonus
– Potential for weekly, monthly and quarterly performance incentives
– 2 weeks PTO to start
– Allowances for continuing education and conference attendance (depending on experience)
– Opportunity for professional progression
– Paid expenses: medical license(s), specialty society dues, and membership fees (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time, Yearly contract
Work Hours: M – F, 8:45-6:00. Lunch 1 – 2.
Compensation: $100,000 – $120,000 annually