Providence Medical Group is seeking a Chiropractor on an On-Call basis to join our well-established Integrative Medicine Program. With an emphasis on positive and proactive health management, our Integrative Medicine program offers an excellent complement to conventional medicine. As part of the multidisciplinary treatment model, you will work alongside Naturopathic Physicians, Acupuncturists, and Massage Therapists, as well as a patient’s other care team members offering treatment options that are current, safe, and evidence based. This role will be primarily located at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, and will provide occasional coverage at Providence Portland Medical Center.
- On-Call, 0.01 FTE
- Monday - Friday, daytime hours
- Ideal candidates will have 3-5+ clinical experience as a Chiropractic Physician and will have comprehensive musculoskeletal diagnostic skills
- Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT) training through the McKenzie Institute required
- Be able to provide mobilization / manipulation and soft tissue therapies on appropriate patients
- Be able to provide patients with rehabilitative therapies and exercise. Work with a wide diversity of patient populations especially with chronic pain patients. Be able to work in a collaborative manner with a wide variety of provider types
- Doctor of Chiropractor License for State of Oregon or ability to obtain a license
- Malpractice liability insurance provided by Providence
Where You’ll Work
Providence Medical Group is an organization of employed physicians, with more than 90 clinics across the state of Oregon and Southwest Washington. Its 1,500+ providers possess a wide range of clinical expertise, including Family and Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Dermatology and Occupational Medicine. At Providence Medical Group, patients enjoy close-to-home access to dedicated providers in primary, specialty or urgent care clinics, with clinical and operational support from centralized Providence programs.
Where You’ll Live
Portland is rich in character and culture, with strong neighborhood identities and community bonds that defy its population of 2.3 million. Home of the Portland Trail Blazers, “Rip City” offers residents a high quality of life, an incredibly diverse array of dining options and a thriving job market. The city is also an outdoor enthusiast’s mecca, ideally situated between waterfalls, beaches, Mt. Hood skiing and hiking trails, forests and the Columbia River Gorge.
Who You’ll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 21552