Currently recruiting a Chiropractor in Lemoore, California to work in the Physical Therapy Department at Naval Health Clinic Lemoore,providing medical care for Active Duty military heroes. The Chiropractor position is full-time, Mon-Thurs from 7:00AM to 5:00PM, 9.5 hour shifts, and on Fridays from 7:00AM to 12:00PM, 4 hour shift.
DUTIES OF THE CHIROPRACTOR INCLUDE:
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE CHIROPRACTOR:
- Perform a full range of clinical diagnosis and chiropractic treatment for commonly occurring neuro-musculoskeletal conditions including subluxation complex
- Utilize the established chiropractic guidelines identified as Guidelines for Chiropractic Quality Assurance and Practice Parameters: Proceedings of the Mercy Center Consensus Conference.
- Conduct a patent history and chiropractic physical examination (excluding vaginal examination) as clinically indicated.
- Employ and record every measure of observation that will more substantially profile the patient during the initial patient interview and consultation.
- Utilize X-ray and standard laboratory tests appropriate to the chiropractic diagnosis, and within the MTF's capabilities as detailed by the standard MTF operating procedures.
- Perform standard osseous and soft tissue procedures only, as commonly taught in Chiropractic College accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education.
- Utilize modalities of heat, cold, light, electricity, and sound in patient treatment area.
- Provide patient instructions and recommendations in all matters pertaining to hygiene, nutrition, exercise and life style changes and ergonomic factors in the activities of daily living.
- Plan and conduct lectures and training programs on chiropractic related subjects for staff, students and patients.
- Order orthotics, lifts, collars, and lumbar sacral supports if available at the MTF.
- Document actions taken such as patient history, patient evaluation, treatments/adjustments, unusual occurrences, and morbidity in accordance with MTF operating procedures.
- Possess minimum of at least 24 consecutive months within the last 36 months providing both diagnostic and treatment services as a licensed independent chiropractor.
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a doctor of chiropractic from any state, territory, or the District of Columbia.
- U.S. Citizen (for access to Government computer systems)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive pay
- 10 days paid time off per year plus 7 sick days per year
- 10 paid Federal holidays
- Health & Welfare allowance mostly covers the cost of health insurance, long and short-term disability, and life insurance
- Dental and vision plans offered, 401(k)
ABOUT THE ARORA GROUP
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has provided medical care for the men and women who serve our country in the U.S. Armed Forces. Our mission is to provide world-class care and give our over healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and serve the needs of active duty servicemembers, their families, and veterans. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability