Join our dynamic team as an Associate Chiropractor in the great state of Ohio!
We are looking for a driven and energetic Associate Chiropractor to join our dynamic team in Englewood, Ohio! As an Associate Chiropractor here, you will be a key player in providing top-notch chiropractic care to patients and helping us achieve our mission of improving lives and communities through chiropractic.
We are a new and booming office with patients that want to know more about holistic health. Our front desk staff is extraordinary and they make your job not only fun but simple. We are excited to meet you and encourage you on your journey. We value communication, collaboration and people who are solution-oriented with the goal being to serve the practice and practice members with excellence. We are firmly rooted in the principle of chiropractic and take much joy and pride in educating practice members on these same principles. If you love chiropractic, want to spread the word to others, join a team on fire to change our community with specific, scientific chiropractic care, our office is the place for you!
We are located just north of Dayton, OH. Our quiet but bustling area is home to plenty of opportunities and downtown is just a short drive away. If slower and safer is more your speed our home city of Englewood is home to an amazing school and great neighborhoods to raise a family.
Come and experience the fun that is Ohio!
- $70,000-$85,000 annum
- Bonuses applied for NP leads as well as patient retention, added as bonuses to paychecks.
- Short and long term disability
- Gym pass
- Life insurance
- Willing to help with cost of move if relocation is necessary
- Provide comprehensive chiropractic evaluations and treatments to patients
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for patients
- Educate patients on the benefits of chiropractic and healthy lifestyle choices
- Collaborate with the team to provide exceptional patient care
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree
- Active chiropractic license in Ohio (or willingness to attain one)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for helping others and a commitment to improving lives through chiropractic
What We Offer:
- A dynamic and supportive team culture
- A flexible schedule that balances work and life
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package
Must include when applying to be considered:
- A cover letter outlining:
- What are you looking for in this position?
- How do you live a holistic healthy lifestyle yourself?
If you're an energetic chiropractor who's looking for an opportunity to make a difference and grow your career, this is the perfect opportunity for you! We are a team of passionate chiropractors who are dedicated to improving lives and communities through chiropractic, and we are looking for someone who shares our vision and values.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now and join our friendly team in Englewood, OH! We can't wait to see what you bring to the table ;)
Please do not contact our office after applying, we will reach out to you directly.
Dr. Carter Regula
Powered by JazzHR